In the Fall 2022, The Irving Institute for Cancer Dynamics launched a Summer Research Program for Undergraduates to offer a 10-weeks research opportunity for talented undergraduate students to perform cutting-edge research at our Institute. This summer, IICD welcomes five interns. During the program, students will work full-time on a research project under the mentoring of an IICD researcher and will attend weekly events, such as scientific seminars, tours, career and professional development events, social events with other summer research groups, etc. The program will run from May 31st to August 5th.
- Isha Arora, Biomedical Engineering/Computer Science, Cornell University (mentor: Dr. Elham Azizi)
- Theresa Luo, Biochemistry, University of Southern California (mentor: Dr. Karol Nowicki-Osuch)
- Sruthi Parthasarathi, Biological Engineering/Mathematics with Computer Science, MIT (mentor: Dr. Andrew Blumberg)
- Allison Pascual, Biology, Stony Brook University (mentor: Dr. Sanket Rane)
- Mackenzie Sky, Biology/Chemistry, Purchase College (mentor: Dr. José L. McFaline-Figueroa)
Read more about our summer program here.